Make your own homemade warm cozy Felt Slippers this winter with a few simple, reusable and inexpensive pieces of equipment, some soft fluffy 'Wool Tops' (un-spun wool) & my new DIY online tutorial...
Great fun to make for yourself, or as fabulous handmade DIY Christmas crafts gift ideas for your family (including tricky to buy for MEN) - & friends too!
I show and explain how to easily make your own beautiful cosy Felt Slippers using polystyrene slipper lasts - even if you are a complete beginner! Finished felt slippers - once soled - are robust and warm.
Customise your slippers to suit you and choose all your own sizings (from tiny baby right through to large mens), use any colours you love, and create your own dreamy designs on the outside of your slippers too.
Included in my comprehensive Online Felt Slipper Course is :
- Intro video : What to expect (5 mins)
- Part 1 : How to Make and Wet-felt the Slippers video (1 hour)
- Part 2 : Cutting and Shrinking the Slippers video (20 mins)
- Part 3 : Finishing - Soles & Decorations video (10 mins)
- A full list of everything you'll need
- Course notes and advice before you start
- A special 10% discount code for my Gilliangladrag Online Store if you need supplies to make your slippers. (There is also a kit for the exact same slippers I make in this course that you could use the discount for too.)
Enjoy and I hope you love my Felt Slippers Online Course! x
Author of "Complete Feltmaking"; "Carnival of Felting"; "Felting Fabulous Flowers" and "Easy Stuff to Make with Fluff" I have been teaching and working with Felt & Wool and Fluff for about 17 years. Previously I was a graphic designer.
I own and run The Gilliangladrag Fluff-a-torium Shop and Studio in Dorking UK and our website www.gilliangladrag.co.uk where we ship worldwide. I teach lots of courses in my studio above the shop, and also design a range of special Gilliangladrag bits and bobs, and kits and supplies that we sell wholesale to other businesses around the world!
You can follow my fluffy goings on via Instagram (which is my favourite social media!) : https://www.instagram.com/gilliangladrag/?hl=en
StartIntroduction : A list of what you'll need; Course notes; + What to Expect (5 minute video) (5:55)
StartPart One : How to make & wet-felt the slippers (1 hour video) (60:44)
StartPart Two : Cutting & shrinking (20 minute video) (19:20)
StartPart Three : Finishing with soles and decorations (10 minute video) (10:18)
StartGallery of Finished Slippers (When made - email me yours to get added!)